The X-Treme Box provides more compact and less costly work-site power distribution. Used along with our restoration adapters, these units are ideal for disaster restoration work where the only available power is from range outlets, dryer outlets, or portable generators. They can be used in any situation where a more compact, easier-to-handle unit is desired to safely expand and distribute power on jobsites. Powered by a 50-Amp, 125/250 Volt California Standard Twist Lock Flanged Inlet with Integral Cover. It has six(6) L5-20R 20 Amp twist lock Outlets. It has one(1) NEMA L6-30R 30-Amp Twist-Lock outlet, and one 50-Amp California Standard twist lock Outlet. Each 20 and 30 amp outlet is breaker protected. This power distribution unit providing standard usable 125-volt power. this X-Treme box offers a NEMA type 3R Enclosure. The enclosure material is carbon steel. The roll cage is carbon steel, and all the receptacle covers are thermoplastic. TETL)US Listed, and certified to CAN/CSA.
- 6) NEMA L5-20R 20A 125V twist lock outlets
- (1) NEMA L6-30R 30A 250V twist lock receptacle and (1) 50A 125v/250v California Standard twist lock outlet
- All outlets are GFCI protected with open neutral and over-voltage protection
- Portable, flexible, rugged, and reliable power distribution center designed to withstand harsh jobsite conditions
- Worksite power distribution requires a 50A 125/250V California Standard twist lock inlet